Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Movers and Shakers

Alrighty so today we had a nice visit from the corporate office. The big wigs of the company were there and I decided that Essie's Movers and Shakers was appropriate.





I am starting to become obsessed with pinks and this one is pretty good. Although it took three coats to get it opaque. I personally am a two coat girl and it was kind of annoying to take the extra time. However it is a beautiful sheer pink. It kind of has a jelly texture but I wouldn't call it a jelly.

Three coats Essie Movers and Shakers, One coat Seche Vite

What I like and dislike about this polish is that in different lights it changes colors. In the sun it looks COMPLETELY different than it does in the shade. In the store it looks completely different than it does at home. I would definately recomend it but I don't think that it is my holy grail pink.




- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment