Monday, March 21, 2011

Cotton Candy Eyes

ok so i was bored last night and decided to play around with my makeup. i decided to do a cotton candy inspired look today. The shadows i used where Urban Decay S&M (Silver), Flash (purple), and Victorias Secret Beauty Rush in Blueray, also i used urban decay eye primer potion, and liner is MAC Gel liner in feline, mascara is MAC Opulash in Bad, Bad, Black from the wonder woman collection. The Blush i used was NARS Orgasam. Brushes i used was a MAC 252, Sigma E45, Sigma E20, Sigma F10, and a Sigma E10


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

step one: apply urban decay primer eye potion all over the lid to help have a even lid and help eyeshadow to last longer threw out the day.
Step 2: i used my MAC 252 To pac the blue all over the lid
Step 3: using the same brush but flip to the clean side i diped it in my Urban Decay S&M from the middle of the lid to the outer part of the lid (dont go to far in or you will not see the pop of blue)
Step 3: i used my Sigma E45 and diped it in my Urban Decay Flash on my outer V of my lid (now this color you do have to apply a couple of times to get the color to show but when it dose it realy pays off)
Step 4: i took my Sigma E20 and dipped it in the bluse and with a pating motion put it in the corner of my eye and a litte on the inner part of my lower lid
Step 5: with the same brush but dipped in S&M i apply on the middle of my lower lid
Step 6: one more time with the same brush i dip it in the Urban Decay Flas and apply on the outer part of my lower lid and bring it up to connect with the purple on my upper lid
Step 7:i took my sigma E10to apply my MAC Gel liner on my top and bottom water line and also t very thin time on my lid
Step 8: Apply mascara
Step 9: i used my Sigma F10 to apply my NARS Orgasam blush (favorite blush.((a good dupe is benfit bella bamba)))

LinerPhotobucket

Mascara
Photobucket

Mac 252Photobucket

Sigma E45Photobucket

Sigma E10Photobucket

SigmaF10Photobucket

Sigma E20Photobucket

NARS OrgasamPhotobucket

Photobucket
i did a swatch instead of the actual inside bc myn broke and its basicaly a powder blush now no a pressed blush lol

The Eyeshadows i usedPhotobucket

Once again the shdows are Urban Decay S&M (Silver), Flash (Purple), and Victoria Secret Beaut Rush in Blueray

this is a great look for a fun night, costme party, or if you just want a pop of funky color to your day. Either way i hope you all enjoy this look.

Stay Goregous
-Hilary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment