Monday, March 21, 2011

First post - MAC Obey Me and Spirit of Truth

Welcome to Polish, Perfumes and more where my friend Hilary and I will be sharing our ramblings about our sick addictions. Most of our addiction is comprised of nail polish however we will also be covering perfume, panties, eyeshadow and other ridiculous things that we encounter in our everyday lives.

Let's start with nail polish shall we?

Here we have the polish sector of MAC's Wonder Woman collection; Obey Me and Spirit of Truth.




Obey Me is a GORGEOUS true red creme. Wonder Woman herself would envy this color. It is the perfect red and looks beautiful on either the toes or the fingers.

Spirit of Truth is the blue counterpart to Obey Me and it is also a lovely creme. In the bottle and the promos it looks like a rich royal blue however in person and on the nail it is more of a light navy. On the toes and on the nail it is amazing however I prefer it on the nail.

So I went a little crazy because I was rediculously excited about these two colors. Here we have my Wonder Woman funky french mani. If you want my opinion I effing love it.



Here we have Obey Me on the nail with Spirit of Truth on the tips. On the ring finger we have reversed it. I used two coats of each base color and one coat of the tip color. On top to get it to really shine I used two coats of Seche Vite.

Here is a picture examplifying said shine; shield your eyes.


These polishes applied like a dream. However these being my first MAC polishes I do not know if this was a fluke. I hear through the grapevine and various other blogs that MAC polishes seem to apply like a bitch and they chip like a mofo. I did this mani on acrylics so I cannot comment on chipping but the application was amazing.

- Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment